Launched in 2008 by Brian Solis and JESS3, The Conversation Prism is a visual map of the social media landscape. It’s an ongoing study in digital ethnography that tracks dominant and promising social networks and organizes them by how they’re used in everyday life. Social media has democratized information and shifted the structures of influence. The last update to The Conversation Prism was in 2013.
Your audience can use it to:
- Create conversations about social media and explain that it goes beyond Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Brainstorm new channels and ways to benefit from social media.
- Use it as a tool to create content.
- Study the landscape as you plan your next social media strategy.
- Show your expertise and that social media is not something that should be ignored.