Yes, the brand new Conversation Prism is harder, better, faster, stronger…with a new look and design to boot!
What is The Conversation Prism?
Developed in 2008 by Brian Solis, The Conversation Prism is a visual map of the social media landscape. It’s an ongoing study in digital ethnography that tracks dominant and promising social networks and organizes them by how they’re used in everyday life.
You can use the Conversation Prism poster in a number of ways…
- Show your executive team that social media is not a fad and that it’s bigger than Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Share with your team to motivate them on new ways to think about social media.
- Celebrate that you’re on the map!
- Study the landscape as you plan your next social media strategy.
- Show the world that you appreciate art.